I love reading ❤ Yesh. So here are a few of my recommended favs:
- Harry Potter (YES THIS READ IT NOW DO IT NOW IF YOU HAVEN’T AND IF YOU HAVE REREAD IT YAAASS)
- The Hunger Games-Definitely not for the weak-stomached people. Gore and violence throughout the trilogy, so be warned. But if not, its a very intense and great read.
- Percy Jackson-I actually haven’t reread this series in a LONG time (like since grade 6 long time) so I really want to pick it back up because its such a great series. Featuring demigods, Greek mythology, Greek gods, and ancient Greek creatures.
- Lord of the Rings-I haven’t gotten past the Hobbit, but according to my sister, this series is really great. I haven’t had time to finish the Hobbit from the busy school year last year, so I’m going to pick it back up this term.
- City of Bones-I’ve only read the first book (City of Bones) and I guess its okay. My friends are huge fanatics of this series, so it looks like a shot.
- Legend series-YES. Its actually a trilogy (Legend, Prodigy, Champion) and I have yet to read Champion, which has a ridiculous number of holds at the nearest library. *sobs* so I’m still waiting.
- Divergent series-Like the Legend trilogy, I’ve only gotten past the first two books. The last book is still on hold for me, so I haven’t quite gotten around to it yet.